Faith Chapel was opened in 1904. It features two stained glass windows: "David's Window" is positioned just behind the altar and was made by Louis Tiffany. The other stained glass window is in the back of the chapel and was made by Maitland Armstrong. The chapel is located in the historic district of Jekyll Island, Georgia.
© Glenn Nagel Photography