In my last blog entry, I explained the lighting setup that I used to photograph the players on my 12U baseball travel team.
In addition to creating individual portraits, I used the images to produce a banner for the team:
This was a fun project. It was a daunting at first (because I have so little experience with portraits and lighting), but I was able to get a little help. I purchased a Photoshop layered template for the overall design. I then lit and photographed the players, inserted and sized them within the template, and adjusted the text and colors. The file was sent into a banner printing company...and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.